To complete following instructions, you'll need an active Speakap account with an administrator role.
- Login to your Speakap network;
- Click on your profile photo at the top right of the page;
- Click on Network Settings and click on Speakap Market in the menu on the left;
- Click on Speakap Market in the menu;
- Click +Application on the top right of the screen;
- Select your desired application;
- Click Add application;
- Click Install in network to install the application;
Applications can be installed for the entire network or for specific groups, such as Business Units, Departments or Groups.
If you want the application only to be visible for certain members, please proceed to click Select Groups at step 8 in the instruction above. Below screen will appear:
Within the Select Groups screen you can select the audience of the application. In above screen shot, the application is visible for:
- Business Unit: Speakap Amsterdam
- Departments: Accountmanagers, Managers, Shopassistents
- Group: Sales
After selecting the desired groups, click Select to confirm.
Some applications, depending on how they were built, contain a settings button (gear wheels next to the trash can). You can edit the settings by clicking on this button.
Should you have any questions about the settings of the application, please contact the developer of the application.
Tap bottom right, the menu will appear. The application is visible on the left hand side.