They say a picture says more than a thousand words, right? So imagine how well you can express yourself with a GIF! This is why Speakap supports playable GIFs for your updates and comments.
Adding a GIF
Adding a GIF is quite simple:
- Go to your favorite GIF website
We support most common GIF sharing websites like Giphy, Tenor or GFYcat
- Find a GIF you like
We’re not judging, but cats always do well on the internet...
- Copy the link to the GIF
Most common websites offer a share option that allows you to copy the URL
- Past the link in your update or comment
You will see that we add the GIF to your message automatically
- Submit and enjoy!
See how those likes are pouring in? Must be your GIF!
Supported message types
You can add a GIF to the following message types:
- Comments (to updates, news, polls, and events)
Adding and showing GIFs (via GIF sharing websites URL's) is supported on every platform.
There are some limitations to GIF support on Speakap:
- It’s not possible to upload GIF files
- We only support GIF files from websites that are listed here