As a standard, the primary email address of users are shown in their profile. As a network administrator, you are able to hide the primary email address of a user
Note: Users are also able to do this themselves.
- Log in on your network or via login.speakap.com
- Click on the gearwheel in the top right corner
- Click on 'More..' in the 'Network Settings' category.
- Click on 'Preferences' in the menu and switch off the function under 'Privacy Settings'
- The change will be implemented immediately
Note: Admins will always be able to see the email addresses of users.