To proceed with this article, you need to use Chrome as an Internet browser
A developer console is a tool that logs information about the backend operations of our site and application. The information logged in the console can help our developers to solve any issue that you may experience.
If you've been asked to provide a screenshot of your developer console, please find the instructions below:
- To open the console in Chrome, use this keyboard shortcut: "Cmd + Option + J" (on a Mac) or "Ctrl +Shift +J" (on Windows). As an alternative, you can right-click on the webpage and click "Inspect" to open the developer console.
- Click the "Network" tab in that window
- From there, repeat the action that is causing you trouble and take a full screenshot of the Network Request - (make sure to click - the one that contains information is usually red - on it and make a full screenshot of the entire screen)
- Also, take a full screenshot of the Response (or if possible copy/paste it to Support)
Send above information to the Support team. Also make sure to inform the team about:
1. the Date & Timestamp of the error
2. The primary email address of the user that is experiencing the error
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team by using our contact form. We're happy to help!